The Ann Arbor 2030 District is a private/public partnership working to reduce existing building energy consumption, water use and transportation emissions 50% by 2030.
By establishing the economic case for these reductions, we help property owners increase asset value, reduce operating costs and create a healthier community.
- Property Owners, Managers and Developers and Tenants
- Professional Stakeholders
- Community Stakeholders
Membership in Ann Arbor's 2030 District involves a multi-disciplinary collaborative effort to meet the District goals.
Ann Arbor's 2030 District GOALS
EXISTING BUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS
- Energy Use: 50% reduction by 2030
- Water Use: 50% reduction by 2030
- Transportation CO2e: 50% reduction by 2030
NEW BUILDINGS, MAJOR RENOVATIONS & NEW INFRASTRUCTURE
- Energy Use: carbon neutral by 2030
- Water Use: immediate 50% reduction
- Transportation CO2e: immediate 50% reduction
Interested in learning more?
Join us for our Annual Meeting & Happy Hour:
Jan Culbertson, FAIA, LEED BD+C
A3C – COLLABORATIVE ARCHITECTURE
Celebrating 35 years of collaborative, sustainable solutions
Office 734.663.1910 cell : 734 645 2101 | www.a3c.com