Check this off your Bucket List before it’s too late!
FILM SCANNING SERVICES
Have you been kicking the bucket down the road with film based media you really wanted to convert to digital before it’s lost forever or degrades?
Foresight Group is now offering digitization services using a much more sophisticated process than you would find off the shelf or from competing services.
What is this service?
- Scanning services to convert slides, negatives, x-rays, microfilm or other transparency based media to digital format quickly and inexpensively.
Who might be interested in this service?
- Medical practices
- Memorabilia collectors
- Sports Collectors
Why might I be interested in this service?
- Legal purposes
- Space savings
- Preserve history indefinitely
- Potential revenue generating images
- Quick access via computer file vs. sorting through physical inventory
- Sort and organize
- Easily share
- Potential insurance savings – protection from fire or damage to physical media.
- Storage in multiple locations on any digital storage device.
- Better quality and time savings from trying to do yourself.
How is this accomplished?
Cost how much does it cost?
- Through using high end, high speed equipment coupled with sophisticated Digital ICE dust & scratch removing software services (included with all scans) we can accurately scan media for archival purposes.
- Pricing is based on a sliding scale.We have volume discounts for large jobs, but smaller projects can also take advantage of this technology.
For pricing, questions or to request a test, please contact your Foresight Group account representative or:
Foresight Group Inc.
5204 Jackson Road Suite 1
Ann Arbor, Mi 48103